Bear with me, this is going to be a little disjointed and put out for speed.
- If you want to play a Pandaren DK, druid, paladin or warlock... Sorry, you can't. Anything else is fine.
- If you want to play a monk, you will be able to tank (Brewmaster), heal (Mistweaver) or melee (Windwalker). Worgen and goblins are unavailable to be monks.
- Pandaren racials include a 100% food buff increase, +15 cooking skill, rested benefits are twice as strong, 50% less fall damage is taken and there is an active 3 second sleep.
- As a Pandaren, you'll choose your faction at level 10 and it sticks.
- The resource is "Chi" and appears a mix between the rogue combo-point and Balance Eclipse system. There will be NO AUTO ATTACK FUNCTION.
Moving onto the talent trees for 5.0, there is a HUGE change - namely talent trees are gone.
- At level 10, you choose your spec (Protection, Arms, Fury). From there, every few levels you'll get a spec-specific skill and it'll auto-teach; no more trainers!
- Every 15 levels, you'll be given a choice of 3 talents and you can only choose one. So... At levels 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 and 90 you can pick one talent for a final total of 6 with the spec abilities.
Next up quickly, challenge dungeons.
- Essentially, these are timed runs with leaderboards and bragging rights.
- You CAN NOT OUTGEAR THESE. Gear will be normalized throughout.
Not a huge amount of information on the next section, but it's PvE Scenarios.
- Considered "PvE BG's"; several stages with mini-objectives, all feeding into the final objective.
- There are no roles, meaning queues (which will exist) should be shorter.
- They're being considered something of a replacement for group quests, aimed at small numbers of players (2/3).
Dungeons and raids are a large part of this.
- There's going to be nine new dungeons - six of which based in Pandaria.
- Two more old dungeons revamped; the Scholomance and Scarlet Monastery.
- There will be 3 launch raids and a return of world raid bosses.
Next up, quests are being improved.
- There are five new zones, all of which significantly bigger than their Cataclysm counterparts.
- Quest hugs will be more plentiful at max level.
- Faction grinding will be streamlined so that different quests can contribute to the same faction and vice versa.
Struggling to cover all this now, so I'll finish with...
Account wide achievements on the way!